1) What is the maximum size of a plant ?
The size of a plant depends upon the quantity of waste it has to treat. Large size plants can be installed based on the quantity of waste available. If the quantity of waste is large, the size of the plant will also proportionally be large.
2) What are the advantages of the plant ?
There are so many advantages in getting through the installation of waste water treatment digesters. The main advantages are the generation of biogas and the minimization of sludge deposit in the Sewage Treatment Plant.
3) Will it replace conventional STP/ETP ?
If a large quantity is to be treated as per the PCB norms conventional STP/ETP is required. But due to the incorporation of anaerobic digesters, the efficiency of the ETP/STP will be increased several times.
4) Which is the model of the treatment plant ?
Two models of digesters used. They are, lagoon type and module type.
5) What are the recurring expenses for the operation of the plant ?
There are no recurring expenses for the operation of the plant.
6) Quantity of gas generated ?
The quantity of gas generated is dependent upon the quantity and nature of biodegradable materials in the waste water.
7) Number of operators required for the operation of the plant ?
Minimum One operator is required for the operation of the plant.
8) What is the use of treated sludge ?
The treated sludge can be utilized as fertilizer.
9) Is it possible to treat solid waste in the plant ?
Through the incorporation of anaerobic pre-digesters, solid waste can also be treated in the same plant.
10) Is there any solid waste discharge from the plant ?
There is no solid waste discharge from the plant.
Telephone: +91-471-2331909, 2321909, 2332179