IMPORTANT INVENTIONS OF BIOTECH
1) Cooking gas from domestic food waste (Year-1998) - Through a process developed by BIOTECH, cooking gas could be generated from domestic food waste with out the regular use of cow dung or bacteria culture.
2) Portable Bio waste treatment bio gas plant (Year-2000 ) - Portable plants enables the users to install the plants any where on the ground or in the roof top of the house with out much effort.
3) Biogas filling system (Year-2000) - With the help of this system, Bio gas can be filled in cylinders with out much expense.
4) Hydrogen sulphade (H2S) scrubber for Bio gas plant (Year- 2002) - This invention helps to eliminate hydrogen sulphade from Biogas on a continuous basis.
5) Pre conditioner for bio waste treatment plant (Year-2003) - Pre conditioner helps to keep down the size of feed material for better performance.
6) Pre fabricated fixed dome digesters (Year -2004) - Pre fabricated fixed dome digester plants helps to minimize the installation time especially in water logged and slum areas. In this design the gas is collected in separate gas collection devices.
7) Bio-Cinerator for dry bio solid waste disposal (Year – 2005) - Bio-cinerator helps to dispose of slow degradable bio waste material through incineration using bio gas as the operational fuel. The heat generated through this process is used for heating of water.
8) Integrated waste management plant (Year-2006) - In this plant different technologies are applied in a single plant for effective disposal of all types of waste. The accumulation of non treated waste is completely avoided.
9) De humidifier for power generation projects (Year - 2007) - The humidity in the bio gas can be eliminated with the help of this system through refrigeration method.
10) Pre digesters for waste to energy projects (Year – 2007) - Pre digesters help to prevent formation of scum inside the digester. Treated manure recovery is also made very easy through the adoption of this system.
11) Slurry recycling system (Year – 2008) - This helps the treatment plant to work as a zero discharge one. The use of fresh water can also be minimized. The efficiency of the digesters is also improved.
12) Pre fabricated RCC domestic digesters (Year – 2008) - The prefabricated digesters help to complete the installation of a domestic bio energy plant with in 4 hours. There is no need of a skilled mason.