1) What is the maximum size of a plant ?
The size of a plant depends upon the quantity of waste it has to treat. Large size plants can be installed based on the quantity of waste available. If the quantity of waste is large, the size of the plant will also proportionally be large.
2) What is the model of the digester ?
Multi stage digesters are used in BIOTECH projects for better performance, easy operation and trouble free functioning of the plant.
3) How many digesters are used in a single plant ?
It depends upon the nature of waste. 2 to 3 stage digesters are used in a single project.
4) Is it a single stage or multistage process ?
BIOTECH projects are working in multi stage process.
5) What is the use of electricity ?
The electricity generated can be utilized to meet the in-house requirements and also for street lighting. If excess electricity is available it can be fed to the grid.
6) Is any grid connection required for the operation of the project ?
No grid connection is required for the operation of the plant. So BIOTECH projects are capable of working in any remote area.
7) What type of treatment method is adopted in the project ?
Multi stage treatment method is adopted in BIOTECH projects for achieving smooth functioning of the plant and for collecting treated material without much effort.
8) What is the use of treated slurry ?
The treated slurry coming out from the plant is re-used for the next dayâ€™s operation of the plant. For this purpose a slurry loop system is incorporated in the BIOTECH projects. The excess slurry can be utilized as liquid fertilizer.
9) Is there any possibility for the collection of solid manure ?
Yes, treated solid manure can be collected from the pre-digesters of BIOTECH plants.
10) Quantity of fresh water required for the operation of the plant ?
Because of the slurry loop system fresh water is required only for the cleaning work of the plant.
Telephone: +91-471-2331909, 2321909, 2332179